URE-OUT - Startup Bundle - Time Limited Offer!
Save about 25% compared to individual suggested retail pricing!
URE-OUT Startup Bundle includes everything you need to get the most out of URE-OUT!
- 1 Liter URE-OUT Concentrate
- 250ML Spray Bottle (empty) with URE-OUT Label
- UV Blacklight Flashlight for detecting Urine and food stains not visible under regular light.
- 20ML Syringe and plastic blunt needle.
What is URE-OUT?
URE-OUT is a specially formulated microbial cleaner that removes the most difficult urine stains and odours from hard and soft surfaced, no matter how long it's been there.
URE-OUT is an effective cleaner for all biological messes. Its microbes attack the stain, whether it's pet urine or feces, sweat-stained sports equipment, or mildewing milk, and eliminate both the stain and the odour.
The microbes in URE-OUT digest the mess and eliminate the odor quickly. It's also safe to use around all the pets and humans in your home.
URE-OUT works on any organic stain or odour. Here are some common ones:
- Skunk spray
- Tobacco smoke
- Sweat/perspiration smell
250ML Concentrate makes 2 Litres of cleaning solution. Concentrate must be diluted with water to activate the microbes.
See URE-OUT Instructions here.
Differences between an enzyme cleaner and a microbial cleaner:
The are many enzyme cleaners in the stores. An enzyme is a chemical cleaner. Chemical cleaners clean only the surface of the stain.
URE-OUT is a microbial cleaner; it has billions of microbes that do the cleaning for you. When applied to a problem area, the microbes find and attack molecules of the contamination. They break down (or digest) the stain, removing all of the contamination, even in the hardest to reach spots. It has no chemicals and is perfectly safe for people and pets.
Common places to use URE-OUT include:
- Carpets, odour prevention and stain removal
- Front loading wash machines
- Clothes - great for soiled baby laundry or sweat stains
- Cat litterboxes. You'll find instructions here.
- Hamster or Rabbit Cages
- Pet Cages
- Pet blankets
- Carpet spot cleaner, for stains
- Sports gear
- Garbage cans
- Fishing boats
- Energy efficient washing machines
- Pet shampoo, especially for skunk spray
- Upholstery cleaning and freshening
- Inside cars, all over, for odors and stain fighting
- Farm equipment